This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
If you're still reading romance, be it Japanese or Korean, for 12 years, you will reach a point in time that you really don't care about the melodrama and misunderstanding and just enjoy the anger.

Get otter'd, all of you.

I already read the raws. I only came here to see people's reactions.
. And just as I thought, most of you are not a fan of the cliche misunderstanding trope. Lol. I could only say it gets wilder from here on out. Better boil tea now to have some to spill.

SHE IS THE ONE PERSON WHO WOULD'VE ASKED HIM TO REPEAT HIMSELF

WHY?!?!?!

Double-page supporter
Canaria is oblivious to his love because she's been living this entire new life under the impression that he will one day abandon her. From what I understand it doesn't really matter how smart someone is, if that person has already established an idea as fact in their head they'll have a hard time noticing subtle hints that suggest otherwise. Therefore, they need to be told directly that their understanding is incorrect or they will continue to misunderstand.

At the very least, Canaria knows Cesar doesn't hate her anymore, but she thinks that he simply tolerates her or, at best, thinks of her as a potential friend. She has no idea he's in love with her because of her preconceptions blinding her to the truth. Seriously, fuck those fireworks for making things worse.

Am sorry Cecar but they look GOOD TOGETHER LIKE A PAIR MADE IN HEAVEN😍
And I bet he said something like " because I love you" or "for you"
Well to be honest I just could see the "you" 😄

@Uvenam and @MaNoChan I agree. She could’ve asked him to repeat!! And lol I saw the you too, totally a confession.

And why does she think that after all this time and how the plot has changed multiple times, there is no possible the way that he would love her and not want to divorce her? And she clearly is falling for him. She just too dense to notice.

you can read , see the number of the raws here http://1sml.com/webtoon/turn/list/2805 :)

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst fireworks trope too, since it doesn't look like there are guns/gunpowder in this world

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like I forgot I was reading a Korean drama. Of course there would be a firework trope. I never learn my lesson.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, they have fireworks but not cannons or simple guns?

Double-page supporter
@Richman Well, this is the first time we see fireworks and it's for a huge celebration, so cannons and stuff might exist but be rare enough that it never came up until now. Also, magic exists in this world, so guns may just not be effective enough to be worth using. I mean, Cesar was said to be strong enough to beat ogres with his bare hands.

Nah, that type of mindset is idiotic. Someone like Bakarina in her series can pull it off because her primarily defining trait is that she's a dumbass, but here, where the protagonist had the wherewithal to get into the Queen's graces beyond just ignorant puppetry, her romantic denseness is offensively stupid from a readers' perspective.

Fed-Kun's army
So he is not gonna address the all dancing with his brother and all the whispering about them ??

Users who are viewing this thread