This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212 considering the insinuation of adultery and Canaria displaying behavior unbefitting a married woman at the party, Canaria revealing expectations/desires of a divorce will likely result in some IMMEDIATE drama. Drama I suspect Gracie will save her from somehow.

I really like Gracie and glad she’s not the villain/second love interest. Thank you for the chapter!! Take all the time you need translating/scanning the chapters. I understand that it is time consuming and you guys have your own lives.

Next chapter is going to hurt, i can feel it. Some kind of misunderstanding is going to happen 100%. I hope that I'll be suprised in the next chapter.

Contributor
Gracie is such a great character, i really like her.

Hope we will see progress with the main couple soon, but i see lot of drama.

I so want ti dro a bomb at the emperor (and empress') palace.. Grrrrrr┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Group Leader
That was "speck" of desire, right? Not "peck"?

Thanks for the chapter. Nice to see that our ML didn't agree to the politically advantageous marriage. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
VINDICATION! What’s that about me making up wild impossible theories that she didn’t actually do anything wrong in the first timeline?

Dex-chan lover
I love Gracie! I'm so glad she didn't become the villain of the story.

I hope she can actually become the duke herself one day! 💪

Dex-chan lover
What's the chance of him burning down his own country for messing with his waifu?

*sips tea*
Hmhm
*reads comments*
HmHmHmmmHmmMMH

These sweet summer children. The plot only thickens from here.

(So this is how it feels to MTL huh)

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I assume it takes some stones to snap at the emperor, considering how much he's being talked up. Love makes you extra competent, but also do dangerous things.

And so, the Canaria's Husband and Wife alliance is born.

Users who are viewing this thread