This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Thanks for the translation ! I like this manhwa very much, sadly i can't understand korean

mrf

Yeeeeeeeeee. no way. no, whyyyyyy yeeet

Edit: nevermind it's all good. At least for now. But I hope it will always be this good.

PS: thanks for the TL.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, this is rollercoastering pretty hard, but at least I can kind of understand where they're both coming from.

Also, it's hilariously funny that it was the character who was supposed to be the heroine that actually paved the way for possibly clearing up the misunderstanding here. I'd laugh my head off if she's actually just someone playing the game and happened to unlock a secret ending where she takes over her father's estate instead of marrying the prince.

And the prince's knights/retainers are always entertaining.

What a bitch. Right after asking the guy who came from a long war for a divorce, she clings to his arm and ask him for a day out. I'm really starting to dislike her. Does she even like the guy? She's too calculative and it makes her look like she's manipulating him.

She doesn't deserve this pure boy's feelings.

VIP
@yasyas what she has in her mind is the novel plot, where she get executed after he become king, so at least rather than killed, she could get divorced, right? that's what on her mind. get his heart (not as lover, but as friend, as she frequently repeated) as the guy never agreed to this marriage and never said he love her. she didn't realize that her action already change the plot.

does she in love with him? at this point, no, not that she aware of, at least.
does he love her? yes, but she didn't know. what she know from the plot that he will married another girl
does she manipulate him? yes she is. for her own safety. but she don't aware consequence of her action.

@kuma I get you but there are times when the MC's denseness isn't cute anymore, especially when he tries so hard for her sake and she brushes it off thinking about the original plot. It was adorable when they were young, but now she casually walked into his office quarters, grabbed his arm and went out for a walk smiling as if she didn't break his heart a few days ago. This is not cute anymore man. Dense main characters aren't fun when the author drags it too much.

VIP
@yasyas she doesn't even know he work so hard, let alone he work so hard for her. her intention is not break her heart, she think that he also want a divorce, as she is supposed to be hated by him and the marriage is unwanted of. even as recent they sleep together chapter, they didn't even doing anything when they sleep together. the green guy already pointed out, he is not talking anything to her and keep the girl in blind for his actual condition. and while she is confused why the timeline work faster than novel, there is not much different from the actual plot it self. the event that happened still what in novel lead for her separated from him.

Double-page supporter
she's not even know that she love cesar all she thinking right now is to push cesar to be emperor as in novel said

Aggregator gang
The words came not from her heart, but from a vision of her future without her alimony, so in short they came from her future (empty) wallet.

Dex-chan lover
@kuma @yasyas that's the reason why the advice from the green guy is so important: tell her your reasons and ask her for hers. But then he see half a smile and all is well in the world.
Then next chapter they will be at it again....

Fed-Kun's army
accurateincompletegoat-night-king

As expected, MC not understanding that her decisions really alter everything around her and over-relying on her knowledge of the story is like a cornerstone of this genre.

Users who are viewing this thread