This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

@ABCsOfLife They've been having issues with people posting translations on social media and the publishers were beginning to threaten with legal action.

He doesnt need a clap. Id gladly give him a hug and a kiss from turning the entire plot into a bad end.

:D i'm so sorry but i want to beat jax badly, his insensitive opinion got me in the nerve. PLEASE STOP MAKING THEIR MISUNDERTANDING BIGGER ARGHH. He deserved a slap or two and maybe a kick on the shin.... He triggered my aggression asdfghjkl

Anyway, hoorray for Caesar and Canaria's date for next chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@Liaison Umm yeah.. That's why I was asking, did they mind people posting it on social media or not.
I got the impression they don't mind now from the credit page.
Though I could also probably get the wrong impression.

Red haired dude, you're so dumb. Whenever someone says that they're talking about a friend's situation, most of the time they're talking about themselves. Think a little more before you f*ck things up, ok? 😂
Nice job, green haired dude!

Finally an english trans for this chapter. Can't wait to see their date for the next chapter though. But too bad this webcomic is on hiatus for now. I'm pretty sure in the latest chapter they are going to do the deed because of the emperor. (i think the emperor want a heir fron them???not sure since its raw) Well anyway I cant wait for the next update. :') Well thats what I thought anyway. Actually Canaria just wanted to talk about the divorce and she threatened by the king to divorce the ML but he thought they are going to do the deed lol lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread