This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
Those scars are all on his back!! Does that mean most of them are from assassination attempts? Or was he whipped? I was assuming they came from the war.... but they could have come from earlier too.

Aww what a short date yet sweet :"
And he must went through a lot in the war.

Ty for fast translate ❤

😏M.C. needs to stop thinking about who suppose to be with whom, and Just kiss those scars to give him love and peace and passion if you what I mean. 😍

mrf

MC needs to stop! Stop thinking and goes with the flow.
LOVE HIM GOD DAMN IT!!
SPOIL HIM LIKE GOOD WIFE!!

She can't seem to realise that she have started to change the the story and she is the one who is becoming MC now she needs to go with the flow ( her entry itself has made the change in the character's personality so naturally the story will change)

Holy sht the scar man, idk how long canaria will act like shes not MC cuz its probably gonna get draggy

Hey about the warning at the end, that we need to search for another thumbnail, is that mean Luna lotus scan wouldn't translate this manhwa anymore? Someone please explain this to me T.T~ I'm curious about it🤔

Double-page supporter
I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten the scar in the novel's timeline with him not rushing to get home , taking unnecessary risks and looking like Guts from Berserk from behind.

All the scars are on the back o.o
He's been backstabbed/backslashed too much.

Here I thought it would be cliche abs and muscle show, but I think this is a better choice. It also makes sense given the man has been at war. You can't come back with flawless skin.

But knowing the protag she will probably be more motivated to get the prince together with the other girl, because he has sacrificed so much to become the Emperor. She doesn't want to be a hindrance.

1. Bring up divorce and see him visibly upset
2. Get told that the prince isn't interested in divorce or marrying a Lancaster (unoriginal name because fuck that)
3. Continue attempting to get a divorce because insulting the readers' intelligence is fun I guess?

To see 1600s England or somewhere with big ben in town square is weird as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread