This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
She completely forgot about divorce in the face of Ceasar not knowing how to have fun.

Canaria my dear, can't you just fall in love with your husband?
So, instead of teaching him to have fun in shopping, teach him to have fun in loving.

Thank you for the translation!
Will be waiting for the next eps :)

This man needs to be protected 😢
Canaria, please help your husband.
Though it would be a dangerous path.

Group Leader
nice real flowers author-nim XD

...she had to see something so scary. i feel bad for both cesar and canaria x-x

Contributor
Oof, his body.
He probably was very close to death a few times in the war.

Dex-chan lover
Those scars are the proof he whent through hell to get to her as soon as possible, but the thick headed FL doesn't catch the hints at all.

Aggregator gang
@eremiya the problem isn't about love but Canaria's position instead...

She, a powerless girl being used by others isn't suitable for the prince, and its dangerous for Canaria itself. Some might say that "love can conquer everything " but when our mc is just an ordinary girl in her past life then becoming a queen is already out of the question. Burdening a huge responsibility like this isnt really meant for ordinary people and Canaria herself only wants a peaceful life...

Wtf is wrong with people? The translator is literally begging them to just change the thumbnail so they don't get in trouble and have to stop translating, and they just refuse to do it!? What, out of spite? For what? The series? The translators? I don't get it! Like those idiots that tweet at the mangakas in English about how much they love their manga, like come on! Use some commonsense! I know the translator scene isn't dramafree, but don't claim you love the series while deliberately sabotaging it!

I thought what was going to be behind the curtains was an “Oh no, he’s hot!” scene, but what we got was a nice touch. I feel like when it comes to Romantic shoujos, physical injuries tend to be treated not so seriously so as to keep the love interests looking immaculate. This was good, just goes to show how much he went through even though we didn’t get to see too much of it.

Group Leader
My thoughts exactly Melchior! I guess the readers, like Canaria, didn't see much of what Cesar actually went through in those 4 years but that one panel brought it all home. :(

Double-page supporter
Hmm a little strange that all the scars are at his back, unless he got them all in one encounter. Gotta keep dem abs sexy eh? Haha
Thanks so much for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Ugh, that warning at the end. I just know that someone's going to be stupid enough not to follow it.

Users who are viewing this thread