This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
She's too stuck in how the story WAS supposed to play out, but it changed when she started to care for him and in return gained his affection.

I just want to grab her and shake her saying "He likes you!!! You can like him too!!! The story has changed so it's fine!!!! Make him happy!!!! Don't make misunderstandings anymore please!!! Divorce is a big no-no!!!"

¡¡NOOOO!!!
Just... ¡¡SIT DOWN AND HAVE A GODDAMN TALK WITH EACH OTHER!!

Cesar, comeback in this fucking second, you don't over yet. Canaria, Don't you dare to let him go.

Fucking TALK, Isn't so difficult ¿right?
I wanna lock them in a room until they spill the beans -_-

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's so miffed at Canaria it's kinda hilarious.
Caesar is doing fine. He could communicate more clearly, but otherwise, he's left the avenue for a sincere conversation open and explicit. His wife on the other hand...

Canaria's knowledge of the plot is really working against her. The further down the plot things go, the less Canaria's understanding of future events dwindles. And now, it's hit the point where nothing is working and she has no idea why. Probably didn't help she outright ignored the signs of deviation because they were inconvenient. She's just too set on the plot of the novel happening.

There's often been this conceit in Otome reincarnations that there's a "Narrative Force" that naturally makes things happen according to the plot, but it's rarely been a proven point. If anything, this narrative force is more fragile than Common Sense-chan because breaking it is often the point of Otome stories.

One of the reasons why romance can be so frustrating sometimes is because you feel like everything would be resolved when they just freaking communicated.

Lmao

Sigh. Canaria already expressed she don't wanna be empress, her family is shit,and she herself as a political piece is really bringing disadvantage to Cesar. Even if she's not hung up on the plot, she'll probably want divorce all the same cos she's more detrimental than advantageous for Cesar politically. All the more so because Cesar has feelings for her.

Anyway, siiiiigh. I'm annoyed at her personality that wouldn't think to change the situation but I'm also annoyed at most readers here who only goes "omg he has feelingzz gurl hurr durr believe in love" for 5 chapters like ughhhh. Isn't that enough? It's already established Canaria is dense, when will some people stop yapping about it???

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia : It might be like the self-proclaimed villainess series, where the MC is hiding some other facts from the reader that make her so determined to follow the 'correct' path
In that series
She is under assumption that the prince is devoid of emotions until interacting with the chosen girl (heroine)
Which is true, but she misunderstood the underlying reason (and why her actions have thus been fruitless in shifting the prince's attention)

In truth, it's recorded that every now and then the royal family will birth someone extraordinarily gifted.
The thing is, these gifted people tend to be rather...'robotic' until one day something sparked their interest, then it become the only thing they care about from then on.

The first person was a king who just didn't care about anything except his childhood friend, who ends up being the one to kept him a good king.
Some from then on became interested in war, and became a warmonger.
Some research and became a shut-in researcher (albeit producing many results)

So by the MC's actions early on, she already piqued his interest and has imprinted herself as his 'chosen one' since long ago.
She wanted to save him from the fate of being a doll prince and thought it required the heroine to do so, thus her firm determination to be 'villainess'

Yes, what's there to life other than finding happiness anyway? So how about you try to find your happiness you silly FeMC

Please, Author. I hope you will threat your character with dignity, the way a certain character has been acting is making me furious. (MC)
Nobody can be this oblivous. Please get your shit together after this (MC)

Canaria is most likely leaning towards ignoring her feelings, since that seems to be the easier thing to do.

which is still stupid, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
@lalahbloo It is not stupid cause their divorce is the king's wish, she is not sure about the ML's feelings, and she knows that for political reasons he should get married to the novel's heroine, he might even be risking his chances for the throne if he picks Canaria, all his and her hard work would be for naught. So, her ignoring her feelings is not really a wrong decision from her limited point of view. Everything is pointing towards her suffering a heartbreak if she chooses to accept him. And whether she does choose him or not, she can't change anything. Everything lies in the hands of the ML and the king and whatnot.

Whether she loves him or not, she can't do anything to stay with him unless the ML chooses to do so. It's not that stupid since there is still a lot of reasons for the ML not to choose her.

@amiradiana
The reason why I personnally get frustrated over this is I dont feel like were going anywhere with the plot lately... its just been the same thing over and over for a few chapters now with no going forward whatsoever

At this rate, she's going to keep refusing him until he becomes a wanderer and locks her up

Users who are viewing this thread