This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

omfg man rip cesar GIRL UGH I REALLY AM ROOTING FOR U BUT HFFGJWJD HOW THE FUCKKKKK ARE YOU SO DENSE IN ACTUALLY STARTING TO FEEL SO BAD FOR CESAR LIKE PLEASE LIKE HIM BACK OR AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE HES IN LOVE WITH YOU GGGFHWJSBEJE THISBIS SO STRESS YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE BUT GAGDEHJCDTJJVVUIHWHEIEBE
I rarely ever actually like the ML but Cesar man :(

Double-page supporter
Wait, is that a normal chapter?
How is that possible?

Dex-chan lover
Love the idle chapter with no development in the story. Just character building. Need a few more to alleviate my stress from not knowing when the drama will strike

Thais was a nice, fluffy and calming chapter. But i can't stop thinking about the fact that Caesar probably has PTSD Now, I really wonder if it Will come back to haunt him in the future

Just get marrie- ......errr...wait, can't use dat! Awww so cute :) Dat blush as "Beloved husband" :)

So cute! "Whatever you're thinking right now is wrong." Thanks for the hard work!

Edit: Also, WTH is up with the flag? That's not the Korean flag! That's not any flag on wiki for Korea in the past, either. That's, like, the Lithuanian flag?

Dex-chan lover
For anyone with the wrong flag for the country of origin Clear your Cache for the site, they added a new flag and it messed with some of the other flags, clearing cache will fix the issue.

@The_DCG

Users who are viewing this thread