This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
suddenly this series flagged as lithuanian comic. it still says korean when hovered up

Dex-chan lover
Huge diamond+thick chain
The Prince has taste like gucci rappers tho.

Contributor
@Dezaki. They just added a new flag, it should be fixed, but the wrong flags are cached locally, so force refresh them or wait it out.

Korean is lithuanian and Japanese is Korean for me currently.

Lel to ppl who are saying Canaria is dumb but forget that she has the fear of death... are saying:

"Sure go have fun now, and forget you will die." :-o

Dex-chan lover
Hnnngh! Blushing, doting Caesar is adorable. He just wants to have a good relationship with his wife. Aside from his precious puppy love, she understands his mind spot-on too, from the war PTSD to his lack of gifting ability.
I wonder how much of it is from growing up with him and how much is from the novel?

Anyway, let's all give a round of applause for Pierre! A wingman that can gleam into how to make ladies happy. Caesar would be spinning in place without him.

Fed-Kun's army
im gonna lose it! im gonna go apeshit! this is too much! need me a man like that! also that pierre guy came in clutch lmao

I was prepared to get annoyed yet again by Canaria's denseness but turns out this is a fluffy adorable chapter 💕

Dex-chan lover
I love these fluffy chapters of them trying to figure each other out and learning to be a couple!

Group Leader
Is this up to date ? Can anyone inform me about it ? Thank you

@Siikalahna
From what the light novel readers said, Canaria will realise Caesar likes her but apparently he already accept the fact that she liked him like a brother. So, theres will be more misunderstanding before they actually realise each other feelings. But before any of those things happened, Canaria actually tried to convince Caesar to divorce her. If im not mistaken thats what the king wanted too and personally met her to let her know that he wanted them to divorce. I could be wrong though since I just read trans discussion.

Honestly Cesar is naive and so pure he is one of the best boi in many of the ml i have read sobs

Double-page supporter
this wingman nibba do his best to support the prince lmao he's doing his job really great tho
BOI WE GET 2 WINGMAN IN THIS SERIE FIRST WAS GREEN BOI RAYA THEN THIS GOLDEN HAIR PIERRE
PS.Canaria read him like a book

Users who are viewing this thread