This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this to go into ghosts. I wonder if Canaria knows about it? Oscar being her son makes...enough sense.

Besides that, this chapter fleshed out all the implicit details we already knew about. The brothers get along, so the conversation is no surprise. The queen is trying to retain her power, so her motivations aren't that unusual either. It's all good stuff to get out there though.

One thing that did surprise me is the parallel between Canaria and the queen. They both simply want to "survive", with one being more meta and the other being less humane.

I like the continued humanization of the Empress. Stories are most piquant when the antagonist is a human with dreams and nightmares, hopes and fears, just like the protagonist.

Aggregator gang
That silver haired guy is either working for one of the princes as a double agent or he's out for revenge and plans on slaughtering the entire royal family by stoking conflict between everyone. From the story about the "ghost girl", and his hair color, my guess would be he's related to her somehow. Maybe it was his sister or something? Hmmmmmm.

Aggregator gang
the guy looks suspiciously like the ghost...
oh nvm it might be coincidence...
or is it?
The plot thickens...

VIP
why do you always need new antagonist to develop story, gah...

What I know is Oscar, the silver haired man is new character (exclusive) for manhwa. I suspect he is related to the "ghost" silver haired girl but Canaria thinks he is also have similar looks, thats mean he also related to the royals... I also feel his face and eyes looks similar to the king and Caesar... I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread