This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Well, at this point, he probably should at least let her know he actually loves her...
Maybe Noah will help out with that.

Power Uploader
Guess I'm the only one who's all for the divorce route.

I love how Canaria has planned it all ahead. And let's be honest, she probably sees Caesar as a kid 13 years younger than she is. Or worse, as a soulless character in a book whom she's got nothing to do with.

Just let those people deal with their court drama and go live the good life in a small town, Canaria!

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting annoyed at this. Protagonist is dumb as rock and can't guess that her actions changed story and she still expects everything to go as she knows. Despite already seeing various changes.

I'm going to wait several chapters before I read this story again. I really do not like where this is going.

Double-page supporter
@ksen Well, hey, if she had brains, the story would've been over already and the author couldn't keep on raking in the money by extending the story with stupid, unrealistic, overused drama that nobody really cares about.

Supporter
At least the younger brother is starting to understand everyone is an idiot when it comes to actually talking to each other.

I think this storyline wraps up in a few episodes, but I can't actually read the raws and just looked at the pictures.

This drama is really annoying, but all the time I see a new chap I just can not read it - __-... I need some self-control to wait.

Protagonist is dumb as rock and can't guess that her actions changed story and she still expects everything to go as she knows. Despite already seeing various changes.

Classic...

Dex-chan lover
I don't really mind the misunderstandings yet. Just...I wanna see Canaria's feelings for Cesar!! At this point, it seems like unrequited love on Cesar's side while Canaria could care less about who her husband is together with. I don't mind her divorce plan...I just feel sorry for the male lead X'DDD It's a bit painful to watch....him being doubtful and still trying his best to trust her with all the suspicious stuff around her...while she's as carefree as ever :'D Then again, he should just really confess his love to her!!

Thanks for the chapter! You guys update this story so fast & I'm really grateful for that :)

Aggregator gang
The misunderstandings that could so easily be resolved by talking to the parties involved are the absolute worst T-T

Users who are viewing this thread