This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

I mean, it makes sense....she IS a lot older than him in reality. Honestly,this is probably the first time I've seen a character actually take their true age into account in an isekai esp when it prevents them from pursuing a romance. Good on her!

Oh just talk to each other already! Is communication a foreign city in a parallel universe to them?

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna
you can make braindead obvious to surrounding charactes into fun ones, look at bakarina.
This one is just dumb in worst way.

jak

Contributor
That grey haired servant guy needs to fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
@JutlandAngel I am embarrassed to notice it just now, but the author has been waving neon signs all this time saying that Julius can't communicate worth a damn. He doesn't understand idioms well from lack of socializing and there are actual text boxes every couple of chapters reminding us that Julius has never been able to actually say what he actually wants.

The only person who pesters him enough to get his actual desires spoken seems to be Canaria and it's probably one of the things he fell in love with. Problem is that she's Bakarina dense with her delusions of narrative fate.

Also, grey hair got exactly what he deserved there.

Dex-chan lover
His head is still on his shoulders. He didn't punch him hard enough.

guess talking to each other would be to easy and wound end the story in a chapter so we have to get annoyed by misunderstandings and rumors

Dex-chan lover
@pyokun there's also that old dude that self-reincarnated, even doe he has 3 girls in love with him, hes's like ''nah they are kids''

Stop seeing him as a child, Canaria!! Caesar is your beloved husband! See him as a man, would you? No... I beg youu

Contributor
Well, at least Canaria life plan is not bad actually.

Getting lot of money from the divorce, then living of the rent is not a bad idea, probably much less dangerous than staying in the middle of all this mess.

They're so many danger for her if she stay here too long.
The empress could kill her, the king can kill her too, etc..

Dex-chan lover
@pyokun : I find that to be...stupid, frankly.

Like, say a guy who's 20 before died, reincarnated, and is now 10. So his 'total age' is 30.

Is he expected to marry some lady in her 30s too? Because that is still pedophile from the reverse side.

Yes maybe when the two were young it might be awkward given one is more mentally developed than the other, but after a certain age it should no longer be relevant and the reincarnated person really need a reality check of who they are in that world right now, and not just 'I'm actually a 20yrs old dude inside' that ignore the rest.

Fed-Kun's army
CAN HE JUST ASK HER OR HIS BROTHER ABOUT IT?! Then it would come out that this was when they were little kids.

What aggravating dummies!!!

Supporter
@TheTanJar7 of course the characters wouldn't communicate properly, otherwise where would the drama come from? XD

But again the male lead is pretty awkward in general and MC is just a bit too carefree in dealing with others sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread