This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Aggregator gang
Uwahh I hate this
Still, tyvm for the chapter, can't wait till it gets resolved

This manga has a lot more interesting things to explore than this cliche in my opinion.

About Canaria, it's just weird how she's apparently never thought about how Cesar could be more attached to her, especially after she realized that he and Gracie didn't marry for love. I like that this chapter told us that Cesar is still like a kid to her, since I guess mentally she's around 30+ years old. Then again it's also strange how Canaria apparently has no deep attachments to the people she's lived with her entire second life, as she's never expressed sadness over leaving them after the divorce, if memory serves. Canaria is generally a thoughtful, mature protagonist but there's this giant black hole in her character. I'd like to give this series more credit but honestly I think the amazing art is making me rate it higher than it deserves...

And I think those who are solely blaming Canaria or saying the characters should just talk to each other are unfair. Canaria was very clear about the divorce in ch. 24, and she's generally always the upfront one in their relationship. It's Cesar who needs to step up. After all, Canaria mentioned a while back that she's built a friendship with him, as tragically hilarious as that sounds. In their ~10 year relationship (up until now) he's never told her how he's felt, never given her gifts, never been physically affectionate either. I mean, couldn't he at least have gone for a kiss before he left for war? Annnd they literally even have this whole room sharing tradition and throughout all of puberty nothing ever happened...? At that point, cmon.

I also like Oscar's character, he flips between funny and sexy with the added mystery element since he wasn't in the novel.

Like the work so well but this drama is quite.... not good enough. So excuse me, i will wait for the next 10 or 20 chapters and comeback
Bye~~

Double-page supporter
the fuck is wrong with you nibba if you love her that much and scare of someone steal her away i have 1 perfect solution for you
pregno her and you'll have know too if she cheated on you or not
i really like potato drawing on last page lmao it have a "south park" vibe
@Kryspy_Kreme im dead serious bro impregnant her and the chance that anyone stole her from you is really low and you will know too if she still virgin or not
but the point that Male protag is tsundere kinda make story move forward in slow pace if all of protag are all frank it will end up like Flag Capture In The First Move where story end in 1 chapter(litherally 3page lmao) but canaria is at fault here too because she never saw caesar as man but as a child. well canaria don't really mind if he do to her(ch39-40)
"Raw Link" if you interest
and hey if you are worrying about misunderstand
don't worry misunderstand will clear on ch43-44

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why people keep on complaining about Canaria like she's the problem when Caesar did nothing for at least a decade of marriage. She's probably just grateful that he didn't rape her (She spent weeks crying about her situation when she woke up as Canaria) and of course she'd think he has no interest if he didn't even show a slight hint for that long.

Fed-Kun's army
@stal2walk
It's hard to tell from text so, pardon me but, just to make sure, you are being sarcastic or kidding right? I've just seen a lot of comments like this before that I'm quite worried rn (´・ω・`)

@Walter_vi_Britannia Yes, yes, you can be a landlady if you really want it! Although... in your case, it might be easier to become a landlord? Will you choose the easy way out or chase your dreams?!

Fed-Kun's army
@stal2walk
I mean, yeah sure, if she consents it. I'd like to see my adorable grandchildren. But as a means of making one theirs for anyone, I don't think that should be a solution (that's a choice, a heavy one at that), and it doesn't immediately mean that they're theirs in the first place. It just basically means they made a baby and it's their responsibility to care for that child.

They lack communication here, and I think their solution is to talk. Especially Cesare being a huge tsundere.

And if I may add, I don't think she owes him any affection. It ain't her fault if she doesn't love him. But hey, seeing the raw, maybe that ain't the case.

Fed-Kun's army
At least Caesar got a punch in 😤

@ichypa "Noah, for the love of god, save these two idiots from themselves."
Yes, please Noah, please be a hero and save them (and us witnesses) from bad-communication-bullshit 😟

Thank you so much for the chapter! I hope the misunderstanding is cleared up soon between Caesar and Canaria

Double-page supporter
Yo I don't actually think Canaria likes Cesar, so I can't be mad at her

esp

What's the endgame here? Either way the empress is still out of the game.

Dex-chan lover
Lord, please give me power to punch people in this webtoon and tell Cesar to TALK to her

Users who are viewing this thread