This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
There is dense and there is DENSE.... Which one is does she fall under I wonder.

Fed-Kun's army
*when canaria's whole color scheme of the night is just litcherally one (1) color off from the bi flag but then gracie's color palette completed it*

me: wrow, looks like its another win for the gays tonight folks 😜✊🏽

I saw someone saying the female lead is at least mentally 42, and I just want to correct.

She was 25 when she was reincarnated as a 12-year-old Canaria. It has been 10 years since then. Female lead is now mentally 35.

So many are hating on the female lead. I mean I'm kinda frustrated too but I can't really blame her. The whole time she never intended to be in love with Cesar because she knows he'll end up with Gracie, the real heroine. What happened with the real Canaria was also quite tragic so it's understandable that she wants to play safe if she wanted to live.

And even if she knows now that Gracie didn't marry Cesar for love, there's pressure coming from the emperor. The emperor stresses for them to get divorced and that Cesar should marry Gracie. If she goes against the emperor, things wouldn't go so well.

@chuchuchoerry: Nice! Canaria just hasn't noticed that their love triangle has switched from Canaria vs Gracie for Cesar to Gracie vs Cesar for Canaria.

I'm so done with this plot point. How many outfit changes/days/events is it going to take for them to accept marriage for long term? If this continues like daughter of the emperor, that means it will be for the entire season x.x

Dex-chan lover
How tf have people not mentioned the dress? I fucking love Canaria's dress.

Lol “photosynthesizing.” Thank you for the chapter. Her dress is so beautiful IMO.

Aggregator gang
Canaria's dress is so sexy and elegant loving it so much. Also I agree with comments saying that Canaria did nothing wrong.

what an awful dress!... so out of place, like an 80's pop video in the middle of a period piece.

Users who are viewing this thread