This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
Is i finally happening, is her journey to become denser than a black hole finally over?

Aggregator gang
The only way to save this story is to execute her
DEW IT

She realized right? She's not as dense as the Male Protagonists in other mangas, right?! 😅

It took only 39 chapters for her to realize. ohwow
BTW, I love that picture (which is also put at the end as an extra) - did you notice how their hair tangled together? That's a rare sight!

Dex-chan lover
He was prepared to go the full way, why did he chicken out at the end? It would have made it even more obvious that he likes her.

Supporter
This situation reminds me of this one philosophy thing. I forgot who it was. Let's just say it was Socrates. The scenario is something like this:

Socrates says in front of a crowd with his students present that he is the biggest fool.
The crowd believes him and goes "Ah, he is a fool."
The students nod their heads and say "Ah, look at the crowd misinterpreting. Socrates is teaching the crowd by telling them he is a fool even though he isn't."
Socrates says in his mind "Yeah, I am quite the fool."

Basically the lesson is that people close to someone can misunderstand what that someone is actually communicating (even though it is clear what they are communicating) because of their own perceptions that filter/distort what that someone is communicating. Just like these two throughout every one of their interactions in this chapter.

Does she finally understand he likes her? If she still doesn't I don't know what I'll do.

Dex-chan lover
Now, let's make this "How I started a coup d'eta to overthrow the current government just so I can keep my engagement to my fiancé"

Double-page supporter
NO CESAR NOOOOOO... YOU SHOULDVE LEFT HER WITH A KISSSSS

Get it through her thick skull 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread