This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
They ended season 1 on a forehead kiss? As is common there was probably a hiatus between seasons, and then I bet her apparently realizing his feelings for her at the end here just bulldozes forward with some more "Nah, that can't be right" instead of actually accepting it as reality. I have some concerns about making it to the end of season 2 now that I'm thinking about all this, considering that is currently in that hiatus break period.

say it out loud so she actually understands clearly...this girl is hopeless

this ship is moving at the speed of a snail.. and to think that this is a romance story..

Y’all call her dense but she’s literally just trying to not get executed by the king lol... plus she still thinks the original story is canon so what do y’all expect

So you're telling me you act way different from the villainess and you still expect the story to be the same? She's so dumb, I can't.

OH MYGOD finally. FINALLY she got it, my patience was on edge with all these misunderstandings istg jsnxjsjxjjs the forehead kiss tho 🥺

@Manhwaaaa Oh of cuz she is annoyingly freaking dumb. I understand that she wanted to survive the emperor and empress but unable to see that Cesar so obviously loves her? That's just pure stupid and that's why it irks many people including me.

Finally, the denser-than-the-fucking-sun heroine notices

That's one big load off my chest now, can't wait how it will unfold from here

Fed-Kun's army
TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH HUH
now instead of divorce why don't you two think of something to overthrow the government. do something that actually benefits all without divorcing

Kiss, DO IT
Ahh and the way she finally realized it now, it’s so late ma’am..

Dex-chan lover
bruh cesar you 24 year old virgin get it together geez

12 years of sleeping in the same bad for 1 forehead kiss?

Users who are viewing this thread