This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - End of Season 1

Supporter
Canaria: "No chance. No way. I won't say it. No, no."
Fandom: "You swoon. You sigh. Why deny it? Oh, oh."​

Also damn you Cesar, what's with the maiden act. Too adorable.(〃‿〃✿)​

Spoiler

He tells her that he likes her in the next chapter, you can search on YouTube for chapter 40

HSDVVEHEEGEHVEVFVD

shit hits the fan but it’s ok the stupid misunderstanding will clear up in a few more chapters and then they can be lovey dovey and shit.. bruh.. I just want them love in love ffs... canaria hurry up and fall helpless in love with Cesar so I stop feeling bad for the boy!’

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly kind of pissed she didn't mention the mortal peril she lives in the shadow of as a big reason she wants to be away from him. You'd think it'd be the first thing on her mind, considering she is always thinking about how she's going to fucking die if she doesn't go away. She doesn't even have to tell him "your dad wants me either gone or dead," she just has to say she feels unsafe and she happens to have heard rumors she's an obstacle to some very powerful people.

Aim for the lips you effing twat. It’s your WIFE!!! YOU CAN KISS YOUR WIFE IN THE LIPS!!!!!!!! >:’0

Huh, it was the kiss on the forehead... Not the attempted sexy time, not Cesar pushing her down and wanting to 'talk', not him vehemently rejecting the divorce. It was the kiss on the forehead that might've shown her how much he cares for her?

Also, inb4 she chalks up Cesar's affection for her as just him being drunk.

Cesar was so epically cute! LOL he was reading those novels too! LOL because both know the other read them and don't want to accept it!

mrf

SHIT!! It was close to what i want! Fuck! Kiss her in her lips god damn it!

Fed-Kun's army
@xXPenisXx She doesn't want to cause problems for him, and so she 'spares' him the concern. Neither of them are communicating because the prince is awkward, insecure and jealous, and the MC is caught between perpetual mortal insecurity and being in love thus trying to stretch out a relationship that she thinks is already over.

Users who are viewing this thread