This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - End of Season 1

First than all Canaria Is so fcking dense
And second... Poor Cesar he is so in love and Canaria just want to get divorce for her own benefit

The frustrated comments made the chapter HAHA

Well I don't know guys, the forehead kiss made me squeal more because it means, even while he was drunk, Cesar still had the sef-control to respect Canaria's feelings/consent. 😍

@MorbidVisionary yeppp he respects her, showing how much he cherishes her ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I want to just scream, "YOU DAMNED CHERRY BOY JUST TELL HER STRAIGHT ALREADY AND BE DONE WITH IT" but I relate to him hard in many ways so, I'm in no position to say it.

It's difficult to be affectionate, especially when you've barely even experienced that as you grew up. I do hope he learns how to be soon though. That's an important thing, and he isn't growing any younger.

My only hope on being straightforward is Canaria but she has her circumstances as well (one of them being as dense as a rock).

I understand her fear of the future. I mean, if you knew the happy ending, and know the other endings can just lead to disasters, wouldn't you choose the happy ending so that no one will suffer as you know?

There's no save point here, it's not a book she can just close either, it's reality for her. Once she does something, that's it. Let alone they're in high society, and she's facing the upper dogs of it. One wrong move, everything is over.

For someone that lived a normal modern life, I think she's actually doing amazing going this far. But I wish she just tries to look一 even just looking would do一 at the other solutions as well, rather than just one. Then maybe she can have the strength to make her own happy ending.

Aggregator gang
DID SHE FINALLY UNDERSTAND?!?!
...But it ended without her actually thinking it the words....
That's SUCH a BAD SIGN 😭

@Azure_1802
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SUFFERING!!!
THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!
People don't know true suffering unless they tried skip beat! hahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH----------

(also thank you so much for the update! 😍😆)

I should get my heart checked I think I have tachycardia hahahuhu, Cesar beat everyone at being the goodest boy best ML

God bless this author this artist and to everyone at LLS for sharing thank you so much

Aggregator gang
YESSS YOU STUPID BITCH LMFAOOOO YA DUMMY DUMB BITCH ASS PEACH LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER YOU FINALLY GET IT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread