This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

is she doing this to gain the favor of the empress? because, otherwise, I don't support the idea of ratting on the prince.

WAIT PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE WILL TELL THE EMPRESS EVERY DETAIL WITHOUT LYING? LIKE, IS SHE SIDING WITH THE EMPRESS?

I don’t like the fact that she’s betraying him lol. She’s gonna complexity change his future

to all the people saying shes betraying him, actually, shes kinda of a double agent, because we know her goal s to get a divorce(so she dont die) and we literally see her banishing all the maids in the castle, making her the only eyes and ears. so now she can basically provide false info while also gaining trust and getting a divorce(of course, she prbably aint gonna get a divorce tho)

Fed-Kun's army
daaaaang girl ain't playing

with all the maids gone, she can just tell the Empress whatever it is in the novel and make it sound like the truth, while at the same time she does everything to avoid the novel's ending (her dying), and when she does, the plot will inevitably change and become very different than that of the novel, and later what she tells to the Empress will no longer be truth. i like that.

i don't know if that's what Canaria is planning in mind. but that's the only reason she's doing this that i can think about

Dex-chan lover
..... I get that she’s not trying to die, but... to stab the prince in the back is a bit....unless she’s planning on telling her some truth while keeping the important things away, otherwise I don’t really like it

Dex-chan lover
I mean it makes sense shes not attached but I definitely didnt expect her to just go and snitch outta no where lol

isnt the empress the only reason she was killed anyways? Why trust her in the first place... unless she's gonna try and out-snitch the bitch?

I dont understsnd. The cause of her death was the fact thst she was a tool for the empress. How give the emoress information will help her?

Uhm??? She’s being a snitch and I’m not sure I really like that especially considering he’s minding his business 😃 gonna keep reading tho

Dex-chan lover
I get her plan but this will for sure have tye dumb misunderstanding arc later from her plan. Cause ofcourse she wont tell the prince what shes done

Users who are viewing this thread