This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
*Cesar turns around, robe loosely covering a slender frame, whilst bearing his bishie-beautiful, utterly hairless chest and a pouty expression*
"aren't I a man?"

...I'm sorry, I have to chuckle.

"My choices are actually affecting the story?"

me, out loud: YES, BITCH. IT TOOK YOU 40 CHAPTERS TO FIGURE IT OUT

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah some progress. Also really??? It took you this godamn long to realize that a person who is literally married to the main character completely changing their personality would in fact change the story to some extent. The war literally ended like a year earlier than planned, did that not tip you off already. This is some next levels of denseness. Well whatever it's not a big deal I guess

Fed-Kun's army
@Niralam She was hiding behind "It's good for him to divorce me" and "I don't want to fucking die". She essentially used those feelings to cover up her own insecurity of not being canonically important in the original novel.

Now that the first reason has been ripped away, she's forced to think logically, and things became clearer for her to seem

Fed-Kun's army
bKMwQ0E.png

Yeah, no s**t, Sherlock🙄 Finally. I seriously refuse to believe a 25 year old woman at heart is THIS DENSE

@AlexandraH
Well, to be honesty, she is just an object that useful to the empress, and she is forced to marry him. And then He himself never confess b4. Also she only thinks he as child b4.
Obvious she wont think he love her

it took you 40 chapters to realize that you're actually changing the story itself HAHHAHAHA BUT IT'S OKAY YOU'RE CUTE

Users who are viewing this thread