This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola
See, I feel like the desire to feel like you have control over your own fate is a fairly universal human response though. American culture idealizes individualism, so it's extra-strong, but we're talking about Canaria's mind being wired specifically to assume the world is on set rails until proven otherwise.
"Fate" is just a series of seemingly random events that lead to a predictable conclusion because cause-and-effect follows a logic. Whether you have control over that or not should've been understood by Canaria purely from the fact that she was able to do and say things the novel's Canaria didn't.

@draw2much
In Caesar's defense, he's so obvious about it that Canaria is probably the actual last person to find out. And furthermore, he did confess to her during the party. She just didn't hear him over the fireworks and decided to act like she understood.

Fed-Kun's army
AHHHHH GOOD JOB ON CONFESSING MY MAN!!! MAMA IS GONNA CRY! (*´థ.థ`*)
And yup, I knew Canaria was slow so, I'm not even surprised. Yes, Canaria dear, this is reality after all for you now. Hello, girl, butterfly effect?

After 40 chapters she realized that her choices change the flow of the story?! Finally! Cesar confessed! 👏👏👏

Double-page supporter
@Azure_1802 I think he's still a little bashful, so saying "love" is a bit much for him at this point, although it's obvious to everyone except Canaria that when he says "like" he means "madly in love with this dense girl to the point where he'll fight everyone that gets in his way." Give him another 40 chapters and he'll probably get to saying love...maybe. :p

Wow.... she didn't realize she was changing the flow of the story in all this time....
What was her goal again? I have a feeling that changing the story was part of it....

She's aware about it now? Oml... I can't even- not love those two loving... Idk wat am saying now... but Cesar's confession is gold.

This idiot!!!! She Fi-nal-ly realizes her feelings and that the story has changed cause of her!! Bout time. I’m curious to see what happens next and hope the two stay together

Cesar is literally the most precious hero ever. On another, I still can't believe it's taken her this long to realize her choices have altered the flow of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe it took her 40 chapters to realize this. Damn she's kinda dumb

Can anyone link me the raws(free) of this?I used to view them on funbe/toonkor but recently none of these websites update chapters.Thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread