This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Man the people on this site make me worried about the manga community, considering the blase way they throw nasty insults around at a girl who, for very legitimate reasons, is trying not to get herself killed.

Gosh Canaria you just realized that now ahahahaha. I guess worrying about people killing you makes you forget some certain stuff. I hope Canaria will make a decision where she will be happy~

Oh god, what is that ominous revelation she had in the end? Is she gonna try to distance herself to cesar this time?

Double-page supporter
@Psychronia

It is a very American sentiment, being the underdog that defies fate, beating the odds, and taking one's own life by the reins. Just look how America became a country, the colonies beat their Parent country England which was a world power at the time, it is something crazy and amazing. That one can change the world though their hard work and effort. Look at Terminator's famous line "There's no fate but what we make for ourselves." Fate is only set in stone if we roll over and give up. We hear the quote “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again, but expecting different results.” but Americans will still butt heads with fate with stubborn tenacity. We may be down for a while but we'll get up and try again. Though overcoming such a thing in the "the ordeal" step of the hero's journey isn't strictly American but it is certainly why we love "Heroes" so much.

Dex-chan lover
JUST NOW SHE IS REALISING IT!? SERIOUSLY?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Aggregator gang
@Cynic I feel the same way. She got stuffed into a story where she dies at the end, of course she's not gonna make any drastic moves without some solid evidence she won't die at the end.

It's also not like Cesar is innocent either. He waited THIS LONG to tell Canaria he loved her because he just ASSUMED she'd "get the hint" by talking around the subject. This is like a girl complaining about a guy not doing what she wants, even though she never just SAYS what she wants! Even though I really like Cesar, his shyness is part of why it took Canaria so long to figure out the plot had fundamentally deviated. 😅

Start of next chapter. "nah, no way I can change the plot of the story."

Not actually (I think), but it would totally fit her character.

Users who are viewing this thread