This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 40

Group Leader
@Allexio why do you take Mangadex ratings seriously and do you seriously think everything in the top ratings is hot shit?

People like what they like, is that so hard to imagine?

bruh i cant believe that she just realized that like hOW arE yOuuu soo fuckKiNgGg dENSEEE

Dex-chan lover
sooooo f************cking dense. Be careful or you collapse into a black hole.

Baby, I'm so proud of you. ☺️ You're finally getting it!! Yes, the story HAS changed. Yes, Cesar DOES love you. No, you DON'T have to follow the plot as it makes no sense now!!!

Better late than never lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov They live in a world that hasn't even reached industrial revolution, compared to this one, they are backwards af. Also the girl if reads enough, should calculate things like this, or at least realize them sooner.

Dex-chan lover
The hamster wheel finally starts spinning. Yes to all of the above you moron.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector

Fair, and this world could very well have had a "narrative force" enforcing the plot for all Canaria knew. I believe it was Mary Albert who parodied this with unbreakable iron hair curls.
There are many philosophical interpretations of Fate vs. Free Will, and the benefit of Isekai is that an author can definitively pick one or the other as the reality they prefer.

The problem is that this force only showed up in other stories when the main characters in those stories tried to resist it.
I don't think Canaria is foolish for giving up on the novel changing (besides her staying alive), but I do think she and characters like her are presumptuous when they assume there's a narrative force with hardly any evidence to back this assumption. Bertia and Bakarina are both total idiots precisely because they assume everything is on rails.

Maybe it's my American upbringing, but I would think assuming you have the autonomy to change the future until proven otherwise would be the default.

Finally a chapter when I'm not angry or disappointed with Canaria 😂😂
Ugh those abs, this girl is brilliant to be able to RESIST

Dex-chan lover
the sole problem is the pair of royalty who has ways to kill her though

She finally realizes. Thank GOD.

Please just take Caesar's hand and go fuck the world.

Users who are viewing this thread