This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
If that knight is not gonna get the boot to the head, I will shove my foot in his ass instead.

Thnx for the double chapter, I think I would die of anxiety if was only Ch 41.

I like this serie because they don't delay the troubles.

Cesar is so freaking beautiful. Everything about him is. His solo shots give me life while burying me alive.

@Sweet_Seats Yeah, my bad, sorry. I was thinking more in a general way, about how male love interests in general quickly fall into believing misunderstandings rather than believing in the female lead. But Cesar has had reasons to mistrust people ever since he was a kid, so... it's understandable. I still don't like it (that he doesn't trust her) but I understand why he doesn't.

@DorothyGale123 also right about everything you said. For a while he believed in her. Hopefully now, he'll believe in her more.

Double-page supporter
That's how you solve a misunderstanding!
You put all the parts involved in the same room and you have. Them. Talk.

I LOVE how the art makes it completely clear what's happening in this chapter even without the translation. And Cesar's puppy faces are the best.

*Joins in with Cesar's loud burst of laughter* Into the history books this goes!! Muwahaha!! 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Translators, I love you for holding back from uploading the previous chapter till this was translated...cause that cliffhanger would've killed me!

THANK HEAVENS the misunderstanding has been cleared,,

I can finally sleep in peace now o)-<

@Kryspy_Kreme yes Prince Cesar is so adorable and cute and so many will see in the future and laugh, Prince Noah can be rest assured of that 😆😁

Thanks so much for the double release!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread