This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

I'm just glad it didnt went over dramatic mode there. I just cant handle dramatic misunderstanding between lovebirds sigh
If I ever have a dog Imma called him Cesar

Dex-chan lover
Now that's how you do misunderstanding plots, It's short and has character development in the end.
Also will be pretty important in the future I assume.

Dex-chan lover
im so glad this misunderstanding didn't drag on for a bunch of chapters and that it got a good end. Hurrah to FL that actually bursts in and fixes the problem

Aggregator gang
Sure they solved this fast and easy but are they really newly going to ask WHY Cesar had the letter instead of Noah? Because that would really help them a lot in many ways...

FINALLY the misunderstanding cleared 😅😅😅
Cesar is too innocent with love 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Aaagh, adorable blushing, my only weakness! Damn youuu!

Noah's pretty merciless, huh? Realistic sibling dynamics are always nice to see.

Dex-chan lover
No, you still can't laugh about this. Also I don't know, if it got lost in translation and it feels more natural in korean, but the way the letter is formulated in english is way too misleading. In English it should have been more naturally formulated as, "Don't come over, because your frequent visits are causing a misunderstanding." instead of, "Due to some circumstances...aso." You would formulate it in the second way, only if you really want to hush things up. That letter is still suspicious AF, even though they are innocent.

KAJDIAJFKDJFKSJF I LIVE CESAR SOOOO MUCH HE'S SOOOO CUTE AND INNOCENT AND DUMB AND PURE UGHHHH I WANT TO EAT HIM UP

Fed-Kun's army
Solving Cesar's misunderstanding: 1 chapter

Solving Canaria's misunderstanding: 40 chapters

//melting
How can he be this cute?
Even cuter than the female lead

Thank you for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread