This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

jak

Contributor
Looks like Noah's evil knight got away with causing this though.

I love how dramatic Caesar is. I wish more comics would write men with actual personalities and feelings like this.

Double-page supporter
That blushing face made me fall in love.
I'm speaking of Caesar of course.

I have mixed feelings about Cesar's behaviour.

On one hand, I like that he's truly showing his feelings for Canaria, how much he likes her and is jealous and all. It's a good difference from other Male Love Interests in Mangas/manhwas that rarely show their feelings towards the female leads.

But on the other hand, I dislike that he has so little trust in her that he would believe her to be a cheater? A relationship without trust will end up going nowhere, tbh.

I'm glad this is over and the misunderstandings were cleared, but... he should have believed in her more.

Also, two things that bothered me a little. 1) The Knights not believing/trusting Cesar's wife. And specially Jax or whatever the Red Haired Guy is called. He made the misunderstandings even worse -_- and like, that's your apology? Idk...
And 2) the Grey Haired Guy/Noah's Attendant/Spy has to be dealt with. When will Canaria realize that he's a spy??? She knows he's working for the Empress, she knows she gave the letter to him and it ended up on Cesar's desk. So??? Realize it already! Ughh

Dex-chan lover
Noah attendant is a triple agent easy to deal with. Share some fake news about canaria and Noah scaping the palace to marry or elope and the empress can fall in any trap laid off to her.

kinda feel bad for cesar since long time ago..
married to a girl and it's only a one sided love, she doesn't even see him as a man too..
i knew fmc circumstance though, it just i want my boi to be happy dammit..

Aggregator gang
@churrystar because he lived his life as a kid being betrayed and used by others...which in turn makes Cesar into a socially akward person...imagine a man with a poor social interaction having a relastionship...

TBH, if this wasn't a double release I would have dropped. I couldn't handle another misunderstanding to create drama and tension. FFS. Thank you for releasing this together. Fucking finally this was settled.

Fed-Kun's army
@churrystar I think Caesar's lack of trust is based in his own lack of self confidence. He never really had a trustworthy authority figure in his life. His mother seems to love him well enough, but it's clear they don't see each other often, and his father outright says he never expected anything from his son. And do I even need to mention the queen? The closest thing he had to a role model was Miller, who had always been more of a subordinate than anything. Ceasar has really low self esteem because he never had the chance to feel proud of himself. And he DID try to believe for a long time before he broke down and gave in to suspicion.

Users who are viewing this thread