This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

CESAR IS SO CUTE. HE MAKES THE CUTEST KICKED PUPPY EXPRESSIONS. HE'S SO ADORABLE? HE'S THE CUTEST ML I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND I LOVE IT. I CONTINUE TO READ FOR CESAR'S VARIOUS PUPPY EXPRESSIONS. I LIVE FOR THEM. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

cesar is too cute i had to shield my eyes... how pretty can he be 😭

IM ACTUALLY CRYING I LOVE THIS WEBTOON SM

Dude this the first time misunderstandings was solved and the guy actually expressed emotions instead of being a robot. Also the misunderstanding was addressed so well and we got to see such a cute Caesar

"Who is Habi?"
"Yes your highness" while dragging the others.
"Doesn't know anything"
Hahahaha those knights are the best. Hilarious! How did they even survive the battlefield?!!

Lowkey wish she would've slapped him, not hard but like a small one, for having his trust so easily swayed, like yeah he knee the red head knight for a while too, but he could've asked her about what she said and actually let her finish talking 😂

Dex-chan lover
What? No! This is absolutely not on Caesar, except maybe the fact that he could've confessed sooner. This is entirely on Canaria for constantly saying and doing misleading as hell things. Well, her and some mysterious people trying to pull something shady.

"There's nothing unusual in it,"
Umm...yes there is? It absolutely sounds like a suspicious secret rendezvous rescheduling. Have any married person say that to the opposite sex in front of their spouse and you'll more often than not get a similar reaction. Heck, I don't think the red-headed knight was in the wrong for misunderstanding a conversation stated in such a suspicious way either.

Bah. I guess flustered Caesar face is worth it. This seems like the perfect time to talk about the Emperor's threat, because he'll probably be embarrassed enough to be reigned in after the initial shock.

@draw2much That...is a very good way of looking at it. Now that they've gotten past this, future attempts to separate them will be harder, because there's precedence for deeper trust now.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm so glad it got resolved and didn't drag on!!! CESAR IS TOO CUTE I WANNA STEAL HIM OH MY GOD (canaria's gonna eat him alive someday and he'll happily give in to it, mark my words lmao)

lol This was cute and funny!
Now I do hope Canaria reevaluate Noah;s assistant and learn to be more caution around him.

Users who are viewing this thread