This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 42

Aggregator gang
@Despada I don't know, I think in the original time line Cesar was on good terms with his lil' bro too. If I'm remember correctly, the brothers had a closer relationship with each other than they did with their parents.

That being said, in this timeline, Lil' bro got Cesar and Canaria for "older siblings". And it seems like Canaria is helping him with his love life. So it seems to me Lil' bro is the real winner no matter what timeline he's in!

meh just divorce her already
she doesn't love u anyway, why so tryhard and wasting time blech

just give her what she want haiz

Misunderstanding Cleared!
I feel like I can breathe easy again. ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

All I can think is, "THANK F***ING GOD THEY FINALLY RESOLVED THAT DUMB MISUNDERSTANDING! YOU BAKA-COUPLE!" Hopefully now that the baka lovely couple has truly made up they can really concentrate on other more "IMPORANT" matters like that suspicious butler of the Queen's and the evil Queen herself too! By the way, Noah's reaction was absolutely priceless. "I have my own preferences too!" Goodness, I love that boy so much! XD

What kind of black magic is this?😱

A misunderstanding that get resolved in ONE chapter😮

Aaaah, finally! I was getting really worked up last chapter, up until Canaria barged into the office! Although, I must admit I was a bit afraid that she would bomb it somehow and Ceasar wouldn't listen to her.
I'm so glad they've cleared up the misunderstanding, I could cry from joy 😂

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the knights were all there for this too, now they won't be all suspicious of her. They also didn't think anything of their Commander just bury his face into her shoulder from humiliation/gladness she wasn't leaving him for his brother.

thank goodness they didn't drag out the misunderstanding any more. Remember guys, communication is key to your relationships. Also, Ceasar is being such a cutie that I don't think I can live any more 😂

Dex-chan lover
I can somehow hear an enormous group of fan-girl kyaah-ing somewhere... 😂

Thank you for the double release so I don’t have to wait to finish that cliffhanger!!!

Double-page supporter
So glad she immediately dealt with the problem. So many series let these misunderstandings spiral out of control for little benefit.

I could imagine that misunderstanding festering out of control... but I hope they grab this opportunity to catch a few rats

Fed-Kun's army
@GodGinrai Yup, the person who can actually fix the misunderstanding never does or does it way to late after shit already hits the fan.

Aggregator gang
Canaria better answer his confession soon, if only because Cesar's insecurity makes him so volatile.

Users who are viewing this thread