This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

I'm really looking forward to Canaria's plan. Go do your thing, gurl!! And as always, thank you for the lots of update!!!

YES! I'm so happy she took the time to think things through and decided to make decisions for herself! She looks much more lively. Can't wait to see more <3

🤣🤣poor jax and i thought she will cut her hair like chest length at least🤣

Finally a plot which contributes with the flow of already-changed story...
I was too bored with Canaria's airhead and "let's stick with the story scenario"

The book stolen? Hahahha it doesn't really matter, it is only her who can read Korean hangul 😅😂 but it will probably being used as a weapon against her... like to accuse her of something...

Finally she's making her own moves.

@slayerdart
Yeah, she did. Her hair went from covers her butt to her waist length. So it wasn't that big of a change at all.

Omg that last pannel 👏👏 .. using him to the fullest hahaha i died😂😂😂👌

@Mingxingxing Oscar ordered some servants to investigate Cesar and Canaria, and a maid brought the book to him in chapter 32. As expected, no one could read it.
--
There were a lot of good developments this chapter. Glad Canaria has finally resolved to act, and Cesar is with her too. I wonder if she finally told him that the Emperor threatened her?
I'm surprised Cesar dismissed Jaxs over this. Didn't he only mention it to Cesar's group? It's not like he was the sole propagator of the rumors, which started before they even came back from war. Though I guess calling Canaria and Noah liars was over the line. It's funny seeing Ethan snacking on sweets all the time lol.

Oscar continues being mysterious. As the right hand of the Empress it feels like he's too important to be doing all this spying himself but okay.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait until the end of the story (after a presumed coup) to see if she tells the emperor and the queen that the only reason she "betrayed" them in the first place is because their heads were too far up where the sun doesn't shine to figure out that she wanted nothing to do with them.

Users who are viewing this thread