This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 43

I'm like 90% sure that Oscar was about to convince Jax to help him and the queen. Who else hides behind a corner in the direction someone who has just been kicked out?

Awww yeah, let’s get going with Cesar and Canaria as emperor and empress and Gracie as their cool noble general / right-hand-woman. Alliance time!

Dex-chan lover
So she is going to start playing, huh? Finally.
Really want to see where this will lead.

🤣🤣🤣I was expecting her hair to be way shorter. lol I guess she just got rid of her split ends. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That haircut was hyped up but I can't tell the difference.

Jaxs got his ass whooped, his knighthood stripped, and lost his home all on the same day. I'd almost feel bad for him if he hadn't been stirring up so much shit. But of course, Canaria is too nice. However, it's kind of weird for Ceasar to have never introduced them all before now. The knights are his greatest allies, so it'd make sense for him to want them to have a good relationship with Canaria. I feel like this could've been avoided if he'd been a better leader, friend and husband.

& I hope the thing with Mr. White Hair doesn't turn into some dumb love triangle or something like that, since he's now taking an interest in Canaria. 🤮 I agree with @Ushiokaze that he was hiding behind that corner so he could recruit Jaxs. I thought that was going to be the next story beat until Canaria swooped in.

And I forget her name but Purple Hair Girl's looking fashionable as hell.

Aggregator gang
I agree, but everything about that arc was about how even though ceasar has killed tons of people hes still just a big child. Immature in leadership, love, and communication in general. He is a prince tho so no matter how lacking people just dont get to act a certain way. HOpefully jax gains a few braincells after all that .

Hype. Finally we geting some action going down. Its been to chill for a while with its buildup and such.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the update!!!! wow if that was her hair shorter i guess it was long af before... i mean it looks nice but i was expecting something more dramatic.

i'm glad she took that idiot jax in, hopefully he gets a bit smarter but for now he'll be loyal af and she can make good use of him. HE BETTER BEHAVE!!! also ooooh a deal I'M EXCITED CANARIA!! also i read your comment @gum_rummy and I agree with you and @Ushiokaze that white hair was totally gonna recruit jax so i'm glad canaria foiled that bc jax was feeling guilty but he's also demonstrated he's gullible and easy to manipulate;;

looking forward to the next chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
She finally woke up and realized the story changed... that's good.

Users who are viewing this thread