This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
Noah's reactions are the best lmao! He looks so done, and just wants away from their bull.
And I love how cautious Caesar is towards Gracie. He knows how much of a Prince Charming she is lol.

Cesar got another rival...
.... Gracie 😂😂😂

Lol Canaria is leading now, she teased the poor virgin Cesar by doing lovey-dovey things.
I'm glad our FMC is getting on the right track and isn't an airhead naive woman anymore. But I got the vibe that the Emperor and Empress will do something to split them again.. 😔

I love this series, but man the vow scene is iffy enough but then the caption "in the future...blah blah blah...turning point in history" just makes it massive cringe.

Omg when she bow down to canaria it was like a knight and a princess swearing to be loyal 😭❤ .. that was the best scene im falling for gracie now haha😂

Dex-chan lover
I don't like Grace character and this chapter exemplify the reason.
Grace knew she couldn't become the head of the family and was told to "change the law" but was incapable of doing so, she couldn't even think of a way of doing it.
Grace thinks she is hot shit and knows she can't become head of the family but instead of building her own power she wants what is already build. Instead of working herself to build her own fortune and ditch the family to become the head of her own family she wants what generations before her worked to build.
Grace is just an entitled women that thinks the world should bend for her because she was catered as a child and led to believe she is "better than others".

I don't like Grace and don't think this will change anyway but if she can be usefull to Canaria it is what it is.

@mahtan You realize women cannot inherent the status of head of the family. This alone would imply that as in our history women in places of power were always seen or are seen as lesser than a man. We havent been given much context as to what she can actually do but can infer she did become a good queen in the original timeline. This should give her some credibility. I can understand your doubts but give the character a chance. Hopefully the story will show how she can be of use to the MC's

We've had MCs make progress in farming, cooking, medicine, engineering and others. It's finally time for societal progress!

Users who are viewing this thread