This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Fed-Kun's army
CLIFFHANGERS LIKE THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AHHHHH but thank you for the chapter I cant wait for the next one !!!

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THE CLIFF HANG ME
don't worry brother i won't let the cliff hang us
RAW
CH.49
about next chapter
look like she just exhaust(fuck!!)
cesar still angry at jax(red hair dude)
they have a halloween party
cesar jealous at canaria dancing with gracie
end with gracie talk with raya(green hair)

Hi, I'm new to this community. When I tried to read ch. 48 of this manhwa, "this chapter is unavailable" was written. same thing happened to the other chapters I clicked. Can anyone help me? what should I do? Thanks.

VIP
@loulou0826
go to here
https://discordapp.com/invite/mangadex

then on #mangadex-support, on second pinned message.

I'm just wondering, is there anyone who has been thrown in this world with her? Someone who can read her native language? It seems like the Empress' butler can't read her diary, but was he able to decifer what it meant when paid mercenaries to ambush Canaria? Since he's not in the novel, maybe someone also knows the novel and is wrecking havoc in this world by adopting him and everything?

Idk why but im peeved she doesn’t have curtains on her info board. How will she dramatically unveil her plans??

Fed-Kun's army
...if she has a secret hidden library, then why was her journal just sitting on a random bookshelf?

red head needs to stop blabbering about her being on the prince's side. shell get caught

Dex-chan lover
The author didn't let us see the "unique eyes" of the horned guys huh.

Fed-Kun's army
oh i agree with the comment below. redhead really needs to shut up. just shut up.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf red hair saying in open places things that could get tyebprincess killed..... has he learnt nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread