This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wanna hear his reaction to when she tells him she only voted for jax cause A) she thought cesar would win the poll and B) she would have felt bad if no one voted for jax

Aggregator gang
Canaria: So handsome
Caesar:
krabs_rag3do.jpg

I was giggling like an idiot the entire chapter, lol. Boy! How can Ceaser be sooo cute?! I'm dying. Wanna squeeze him with love ԅ(♡﹃♡ԅ)

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty cute and funny. Unfortunately for the kingdom, whatever child they have is going to be denser than a black hole.

Fed-Kun's army
"Everything makes sense now."
IT DOESN'T NEED TO MAKE SENSE! DON'T MAKE SENSE OUT OF IT SO SERIOUSLY! (lol)

How can he be this precious, tf ‪( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ^ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀  )‬

Did I read something else? Why do people dislike Canaria so much? She's awesome.

She was just having fun with the popularity vote to see what the maids think of the guys. Then she gave a pity vote to Jax because she thought that Cesar would get a lot of votes and then immediately confronted the misunderstanding when Cesar recieved none.

“Is he an idiot?!” Well Canaria when it comes to things vaguely related to you, the answer is yes. An absolute idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@Spookie Because people want to believe she is stupid for still believing in hypothetical situations which are still very real and possible for her. People are like this in real life, fearing things which may not even be real (ghosts are a common example).

As long as Evgenia (Cesar's mother I believe) has reason to be suspicious and put her to death, she has reason to be worried. People still don't understand that and think Canaria should break the status quo and make herself super stupidly noticeable.

Fed-Kun's army
Stupid, idiot, cute couple. Just rot in candy land and be happy forever.

daaang, really thought the maids might get flogged or something for not favoring their king.

Aggregator gang
Is this considered a cliffhanger?! B/c I want to know what will happen next rn! 🤣 I won't look at the raws.. for now 😆. Ty for your hard work as always, LunaLotusScans ❤.

Users who are viewing this thread