This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Thank you for the translation.
And personally I think they are both idiots and need to start making cute adorable babies.

This man's confidence is like papier mache. However, I would be destroyed too if the girl of my dreams didnt vote for me either.

this is the stupidest conflict on earth but it's cute. they're cute.

I feel like the author is running out of ideas & just putting in fillers to buy time. Thanks I hate it!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it's a stupid filler but its fluff SO GIVE ME MORE

Dex-chan lover
@NoireNowaru
No, you are not; also, the moment she decided to vote for Jax, I already knew how the whole chapter would have played...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huHY5ViHRYw
my reaction to when she voted for Jaxs

This is what happened when people voted for Trump and Brexit. "Oh, no one else is going to vote for this, so I'll throw in my pity vote".

"Oh sh*t... that was unexpected. I was just joking, can we do a re-vote?"

Dex-chan lover
How to self-destruct 101. 1. Create an opportunity to screw up, 2. throw your brain out of the window and do something anyone would call stupid, while taking on that opportunity. 3. Fail. Congratulations. You're done.

Whenever I wake up in the morning, first thing I do is to run to the next mirror and do a self-check. "Yepp, still handsome." ... Firstly sometimes people, even those who are on the handsome side, might be socially awkward. They might not notice, even if they are handsome. When they are socially awkward, chances are, they have self-esteem problems. Okay, next: Try to imagine you wake up in the morning and still look the same like the day before. Shouldn't be too hard. In most cases you know your own face as you see it nearly daily. You aren't really in the position to judge, if you are attractive or not. Sure, you can say cute nose, fierce eyebrows, gentle eyes, lustful lips ... what ever, but in most cases your aren't really attracted to yourself. So how can one expect from others to truly judge their own charm-levels? With feedback from other its no problem, but without...well, try to guess how the sky tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread