This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

😅cesar...man, have you look at yourself in the mirror? sigh bless him ahaha
Thanks for the update!xx

Dex-chan lover
Boi dont you royals have those things called you know.. Mirrors!!
My gaahd.. Cant wait for the next chap.
Lol the vote result was soooo epic af.

@Cynic Thank you! People think that Canaria is stupid but shes been really great at playing her hand. There's always the fear of the story staying on course to where Canaria meets her bad end, and now since the path has changed, she has to be extra cautious because of the uncertainties. The empress definitely one to be feared, but for some reason people can't understand that. Canaria has been doing everything that she can to help out Cesar without being caught.

Canaria won't take any actions in the frontline until she gathers enough support, and she's smart to take precaution. If the empress can set up strings for Cesar to be poisoned and soldiers out for his blood. Canaria is as good as dead if she revealed herself to be on his side.

Dex-chan lover
Aww poor Caesar Id be sad about losing to Jax more than anything also
Ethan was clearly the superior choice Top spot well earned

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO Ceasar's adorable. I love that Canaria didn't even think once that no one would vote for him because of her. LOL

LOLOLOL Poor Caesar. Lost the popularity vote cause Jax got the pity vote.

Well, at least you won't lose in Canaria's heart! 😉😂

Double-page supporter
Oya oya oya, NEVER underestimate the ultra-pureness childlike innocence of the Main Lead, woman XD

This gap-moe is very astounding to me. Pure side vs war-god side of his is very.... gap-moe!

Dex-chan lover
Why are we back to misunderstanding arcs? Omg tye writer really couldn't think of anything could they?

Contributor
Hard choice.

Givibg the one youblike one more vote to help him go to the top or givibg a vote for another one you like just to hrlp him not be on the bottom ?

Users who are viewing this thread