This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Why do I feel like the master’s going to die☹️
“Oh I guess I’ll stay for a bit longer” might sound good but usually ends bad right?

Contributor
Time to polish my War of the Roses banner?

@TheDragonLord Probably, but tbh, it was the king's fault. The whole idea of a marriage alliance was that the progeny of such a pairing goes on to inherit the throne, then perhaps have Noah marry Gracy to ensure the Lancasters also have a stake in any future offspring of Noah and Gracy thus remaining loyal alongside the Parlam. The king's support for Cesars claim is literally driving the Parlams to revolt, if not in this generation then the next (With the claim passing through any offspring of Noah's).
For the record, the civil war will probably be worse with Cesar marrying Gracy, since then the Lancasters would have a legitimate stake in any offspring they have, rather than the mere political alliance they have now. At least now, the son of Cesar and Canaria will probably be killed by Noah's son in a future revolt (likely with Lancaster sitting on the fence once Gracy dies, while the Parlam in full support behind Noah's son), rather than have two pretenders of either line going at each other with the full support of their maternal houses.
In short, the King does not know how to King.

@Huapollon

This of course precludes the idea that's if such a scenario where to transpire their children wouldn't end up being allies as opposed to enemies, because if the brothers have his type of relationship as they do, likely the children will as well, and as for who gets the throne, it sounds like it is partly being chosen by merit as opposed to who is in first position, so they may end up in a situation where if such a marriage to take place, the two families couldn't earn fight it out not by War, but by mutual support, since by having memories from the future, the MC has the ability to offer a different perspective on how the world might operate—likewise, one of them might choose not to pursue the throne because they think that the other one or other ones are in a better position.

As for Grandma's family, it appears as though quite a number of them are going to be executed in the near future, so it would seem that after The Purge, it would end up being Blondie and brunette starting new family's accordingly.

By this I mean that since the current head of the Parlams has set about his own execution by his nephew & his nephew's brother, it would seem reasonable that since Noah will likely in turn take over the Parlam estate, if he married Gracy, his & her kid could form a new estate combining the two, thereby offsetting the crown, or enable whichever kid to rule based upon "qualifications" —Canaria's future memories are as yet underutilized. Likewise, treason typically meant the deaths of 3 generations of a family. Hence, why the US did away with "Blood Guilt" where you'd kill everyone in a family for 3 generations of obe member committed treason. Noah would likely be spared as he's royalty and was in-league with the crown (helping foil the traitors), but his mother, uncle (and his family) would all likely be put to the sword.

LOLOLOL RUN, ETHAN! 😂 But lmaaooo. I wonder what he'd look like dressed as Canaria. 🤣

1SzQuQy.png

ANYWAYS, WOOOW. This instructor of theirs looks so youthful and handsome. If he's good at illusions, is his handsome face an illusion too? 🤔😂

m4C3X0j.png

DON'T JINX IT, GUYS. PLEASE. I just want the tutor/instructor safe even if there's a possible "flag". 😰 😢😂

hhmm the introduction of magic is a little late I think? I mean I don't think it has a very important part in the plot but I just never thought this world had magic? I mean there were horned people but I didnt think it means magic automatically
idk I feel like its messing my perception of this world,, its late

and did yall notice???
Blair looks strikingly similar to the Ghost Lady that Noah met as a child
like they have the same hair color and eye color

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this master was brought in as an ass pull via the author. We'd surely have seen hair and hide of someone so important before now.

Users who are viewing this thread