This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Really doubting their ability to disguise them selves as commoners with their sparkly aura surrounding them

Dex-chan lover
Canaria as a reader of fiction from our world you should know better than to say things that jinx you!

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or the queen might be wasting her time trying to grab power when it might not be necessary...

The Queen is so dumb lol lol. Planning all this shit so that she can be taken care of; you're already wealthy. Your son is the prince! You never have to work a day in your life already, what is she even on??

Dex-chan lover
With great power comes great paranoia. You'll do anything to keep what you have, or to get more so that you can live in security.

Fed-Kun's army
She's about tot get hit on or somethin and baby boi there is gonna be jealous

What the Queen wants to keep is control. The wealth and luxury of having her son be merely the prince would be a gilded cage.
If her son is king then she'll have his ear and be able to control things somewhat.

@LynnMacy I believe she wants to control the throne begin the mother of the emperor but if our ML became the emperor she would have no power over him (he hate her and she hate him) in short she's greedy and rot to the core

Well the better... Bring it... (Haha) When they are in this town cause I believe a lot of bad is now heading their way due to they way she just jinxed the trip 😂

noah literally looks hot in any outfit he wears lol also the "i feel like nothing bad is gonna happen hear" comment at the end of the chapter makes me feel like everything gonna fall apart soon

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Cesar just fucking jumped into a hole without a plan and got himself as stuck as Canaria?

Damn, I’m kinda impressed that the popularity poll was actually relevant for the plot! Kudos to the author for that. I hope the next arc is as cute and fresh as the earlier chapters concerning their childhoods.

Dex-chan lover
More Empress! More of the red head. She is greedy, but she is also true to herself.

I was under the impression, that she choose this life to get rice, but also knowing she'd lose her freedom.Maybe her son becoming the ruler was part of her big plan to free herself to a certain degree again. Well, the near she is to the top, the less freedom she has, so it might be a stupid plan....even though she seems so cunning.

Users who are viewing this thread