This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Ahh. Been waiting for the update 😊 Thank you. :D

Lol. Caesar, cant share a room together but cant let her go too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Alsooo, I dont think he's a bad guy, that Ricardo

Fed-Kun's army
ohhh i like him lmaooo sdfljkfsdjlk i hope he's not a bad guy... cesar is cute as always. idk his jealousy is adorable HE DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE A ROOM BUT THEN HE GOES "NO TOUCHY MY WIFE!!!!" he sure is bad at being undercover tho, couldn't he .. have brought another sword...

AJKSLJDSLK @kidyoudontknow you made me laugh, immediately thought of that john mulaney bit too lmaooo

thank you very much for the update, as always!

Dex-chan lover
That hooded dude was such a random ass encounter lmao
it's so out of place

Dex-chan lover
Uh, does Caesar not understand the concept of disguises. I doubt many regular people know him by face especially if he's wearing regular cloths so I can give him a bit of a pass. But WHO THE FUCK FORGETS TO REMOVE THINGS THAT HAVE THE GODDAMN ROYAL FAMILIES CREST ON THEM. Like seriously? That's like disguising 101 right there, remove anything that can immediately identify you from plain sight. Also the MC is being dense as usual. After like 10 years for the first time ever she mets someone who apparently knows she's been isekaied and they even act maximum suspiously and she just kind of brushes him of. WHAT??? I feel like that's just a smidge more important that some potential information that they might not even find on a guy that they aren't even sure is that important to their plans and not to mention even if they do find something they could also find it a bit later. It's not like just asking that guy a couple questions would waste that much time. Sometimes these characters frustrate me a bit. This is just as bad as "My choices have an effect on the story?!?" earlier on. That said I love their new outfits. Also the new character seems likeable so far.

@Niralam need we remind you he's the kind of dumbass who would jump in a pit out of impulse without thinking of even bringing a rope? I mean i love him for it but still, it's downright stupid.

Since even Ethan is scared of him, that must mean he's great at swordsmanship or he's pretty strong lmao. πŸ˜‚

Rx6hZzO.png

Noah getting surprised to be described as "just a guy I know" when he wanted separate rooms lol.
bQYAQQ6.png

Guy/Ricardo looks a bit like Miller but without eyepatch and has a mole on his face lel

012F8TG.png

HEARTBREAK IS REAL. LOLOLOL

When you start crushing on a character and you find out they're taken or someone spoils that they die later:

38CpuKo.png

I didnt really want to say it, but like, most of the characters here, have the same exact face, same face syndrome?? I guess, is that what its called?? when an artist has difficulties drawing diverse faces? , .... even though the art is so pretty and the facial expressions are really gery nice and emotional

heart πŸ’” been broke πŸ“‰ so many times ⏰ i don’t know πŸ€” what to believe πŸ’― mama πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© said πŸ—£ it’s my fault 😒 it’s my fault πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈi wear my heart ❀️ on my sleeve πŸ’ͺ i think it’s best πŸ‘πŸ» I put my heart ❀️ on ice 🧊

Users who are viewing this thread