This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
F for Ricardo.
His romance was shut down in just 10 seconds. I'll give him points for sincerity, boldness, and straight-forwardness.

I feel like Canaria really shouldn't have let that conversation about otherworlders end though. Not that I think the warning has much merit (assuming they meant "harm's way" and it was a typo) considering how much danger the people around her were canonically in anyway.

Also, you really shoulda just said you were married, Canaria. I'm grateful Caesar stepped in before she entertained the idea of stringing the poor guy along any longer.

Cesar shall not be cuckled 🤣

side note: I know Cesar is modest but they should stay in the same room.Their are in unknown territory and clearly strangers in town, its best to stay together.
Ima guess that Canaria gets kidnapped or the hooded figures will meet her since she has her own room.

Double-page supporter
Ricardo is just pallette swap Caesar lmaoooooo

*whispers* He is hot tho

I feel legit bad for Ricardo. Poor kiddo. 😭

Quick! Clone the wifu! Make her a double in case the Empress succeeds in whacking her! :3

@Greyvenn OMG! You're right! 😂😂😂 🤔 Was that intentional? 🤔

@blazing_boz
side note: I know Cesar is modest but they should stay in the same room.
Clearly you don't understand Cesar. Cesar wants a separate room because he's a cute shy boi!!

And lol! That jab from Canaria right afterwards. This couple is too damn cute!!

And ouch, I'm so sorry Ricardo. You got shot cut down so quick.

Dex-chan lover
@Ahan1899: Character appears, who knows MC is isekai'd - Not worth the time. I know, right? He could be isekai'd too, have critical information or be a dangerous foe. You don't leave such a person alone! Is she brain dead?

Nah, I have no empathy for Ricardo. If you rush an unknown woman that hard, it's alright to be shoot down that merciless. It's part of the game. What I don't get is what MC was thinking (again). She is married and gets hit on. But instead of telling him, "Thank you very much, but I'm a married woman.", she muses about that he might be a fine lad. Is this still part of the "I prepare for my divorce."-routine? I thought she gave up on that.

Don't worry Ricardo. Author-san has your back and prepared a lookalike for you. (S)he is back at their home.

Now I’m just thinking of that one bit from one of John Mulaney’s specials. “Get away from my wife! That’s my wife!”

I have a bit(actually big) spoiler based on other english translation i read somewhere.
[Ricardo is a Parlam]

Group Leader
I love the art but also... all the men look the same LOL 😂 Ricardo looks like Cesar with blue hair...........

Users who are viewing this thread