This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Aggregator gang
Striking that heroic pose made me laugh out loud. It looks so unfitting with the setting, the mood and the whole situation. For a painting at the palace ok,but not to defend Canaria from that guy.

@mahtan You're not wrong, but it's a typical romance manhwa, so what can we expect? Trying to apply logic here is futile. After all, this is also the chapter where a guy randomly falls in love with the heroine at first sight. Why did it even have to be included in the story?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this chapter.
I like this manga but this chapter was utterly shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh someone who realises she's reincarnated? Interesting, I find it odd how most isekais have no one ever figure it out and this is the first otome isekai AFAIk to have it be acknowledged outside of the cases where the "heroine" is also reincarnated.

Many things to say
1) Why didn't they try to get informations from the guy who knew she was reincarnated ?
2) Do the knight (dunno his name) really look like Canaria with a wig ? I mean they take care of details like with which hand will he take a cup but they doesn't have the same eye color ?? (or is there magic and I don't remember bc I read too many isekai ?)
3) Can you really fall in love that easily bc someone is there type ??
4) Ricardo's hot
5) Cesar's hot too
6) Thx for the chapter <3

I feel so bad for the new guy he was like omg marry me but then when Cesar was like get away from my wife it was total heartbreak

Aggregator gang
LMAO rip, its too bad she cant have like 10 husbands ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but i guess one shouldn't be too greedy huhhhhh 😅

@LadyCha
I can answer your questions 😀😀
1. I think the mysterious guy that aware of canaria's reincarnation will soon be prevailed. It's just that the time is not yet? Maybe?
2. The knight that became canaria's imposter had a magic talent or so I thought. If I'm not mistaken it had been mentioned in previous chapter.
3. I think it's not an impossible thing to fall for someone at first sight. Seriously. It's just a matter of having the courage to confess or not. Well, in this case I think it's still logic for the guy to fall for her since she's beautiful. Just look at how flustered ceasar when his wife had attractive aura.
4.5. and 6 , are something that I strongly and seriously agreed 😂😂😂😂😂

Spoiler alerttttt
that man Ricardo hahahahahahahahah is an emperor or something at the next few chapters.
I believe my instinct. Maybe he was also doing some undercovers like canaria and ceasar. Anddddddd just look at how fast he recognised the crest at ceasar's sword. I think he will be part of their ally or something. Yep. I hope he found his true love rather that being heart broken for 10s knowing that canaria is already married 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Somehow I'm proud of myself for being able to speculate such hypothesis. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread