This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

@Equillibrium

[You have entered the Arena]

You are faced with a beautiful damsel with strange colored hair and man with a way too symmetrical face and jaw that could cut diamonds.
This is Sparta a fantasy anime and you have just met the MCs

BITCH RUN FOR IT BEFORE CESAR SLITS YOUR THROAT.

From "we have to sleep separately!" to "get away from my wife!" the way this pure puppy Cesar flip flops XD

Also master disguised as Canaria is amazing. Please give us more.

Dex-chan lover
When you see someone screaming for separate room and you think it'd be Canadian but nope just shy Ceasar lol and
Ricardo is not only familiar he's also very hott.

A cute chapter as well but the thing that iks me is that they chose to bring a sword with an emblem (probably from their kingdom). They should always be cautious mygahs

Caeser is so sweet and good and pure I love him so much, just accept it Canaria!

And the endless cycle of hot guys continues!

But Ricardo looks wise reminds me of Miller.

Me: Oh wow everyone is hot in this webtoon but none of them are my type

Ricardo: 👁️👄👁️

Me: I'm in danger

Ricardo: "You're my type"

Me: I M I N D A N G E R

@uMoonlight @Pocky8 I've noticed a few of the male characters have similar faces. It could be a case of "same face syndrome" where the artist gives very little variation between faces.

I haven't read the novel, so I don't know what will happen, but I have wondered if Oscar is somehow related to the imperial family because he does look a lot like Cesar and he has red eyes like the Emperor. Again, it could be "same face syndrome," but some of his comments in the past have led me to suspect this, and Canaria thought he looked like someone she knew. I don't want any spoilers, though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread