This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Wow that kiss scene was a fanservice for us . Hopefully the author will give us a real kiss scene.
Btw the boys look sexy as bandits .

I bet that guy already knew who caesar was when he first saw the hilt of his sword.

Btw, THAT KISS THO
...I actually laughed because caesar was shown to open his eyes while making out. That is not how you do it, kid 😂😂😂

Uh oh, this guys going to end up being the leader of the resistance to the royals or something like that. Like whoops the people you planned to kill are your new friends. (this is just my theory, I don't what will actually happen)

@Aeriandra Most likely. But I think a key word was missed in there. "This world" Implications? Dude's just like her, a reincarnated person. Which is a rare thing in isekai. Especially if he turns out to be American. Which, seeing his personality is possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Caesar has slipped up like twice by now, no way that Ricardo wouldn’t know that Canaria is in fact a noble.

Ahh.. Though it's just the imagination🙈
I'm very grateful for that kiss, Arigatou gozaimasu.. 🙏🏼

Is that a REVOLUTION reference my dear boi?!?

anyway, bashful Cesar is what I came here for and I was NOT disappointed

Omg lol at this rate Caesar will be an old man before they get any babies!

Also the southern toad?! Lmaooooo

**HHNNNNGGGGHHHH** I'm a guy but Cesar keeps making me have a heart attack. Why is he so cute and precious!?

Anyways, I am honestly digging this more simple outfit Canaria is wearing. It's really cute.

Oh, and uhh... lol, Cesar's blush while giving Canaria a piggy-ride, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread