This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Aggregator gang
He's the wingman Cesar needs but probs doesn't deserve (after shaking him vigorously, rip bro).

Dex-chan lover
...and this chapter comes just at the same time I started Moriarty the Patriot. Wonderful. Is the universe trying to tell me something?

The kiss was very obviously fanservice, but dang it was sorely needed. We'll se where this revolutionary leader of sorts takes the plot next chapter.

@Cynic That clip is hilarious, thanks for showing me! 😆 Now I wonder how strictly this rule is enforced in modern times, and how strictly it was enforced back in the old times...

That imagination kiss!! Uf only that could happen!!!!!!

Alsooo, hmmm. Seems like that blue haired guy is up to something. If only it wont harm Canaria, but she and Caesar are nobles so they'll likely be affected whatever his action would be

Ah, he's a revolutionary. Well good luck, my money is still on the prince.

Woah some deep talk here... I think he might be a noble too and probably lost someone because of social status thing. Anyway look at our innocence boy, he is stupidly cute as always😊 Thanks for the update~^^

Dex-chan lover
of course this guy turned out to be a violent revolutionary or something oh well

Double-page supporter
@Korvalus I'm sure they sell white masks with a smiling mustache somewhere. You just need to get one of those, a black cloak, explosives, some red paint and you're all set. Just make sure all your schemes occur in November. Oh, and can't forget the hat. :p

Double-page supporter
inb4 the guy we have here is Maximilien François Marie Isidore de Robespierre himself

Dex-chan lover
Damn that kiss even if it's just an Imagination atleast we happen to see them kissing plus bonus in the middle of their lips if you know what I mean
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).....also please make it happen in real!!

Users who are viewing this thread