This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Oooh myy what a turn of events. I do hope that the couple's plans will proceed smoothly

Dex-chan lover
Friend or foe? Hes a big unknown right now.
We'll have to see.

Dex-chan lover
New question: what does he mean by "I'm not playing commoner"?

Was he trying to spook her with that viva la revolution stuff or what?

I think Ricardo will be an ally. He asked how can the nobles atone for their sins and Canaria gave him a great answer. Also, nobles who like to pretend to be commoners (in fiction) are usually humble.

Wait, so is Ricardo Gerard's brother? And if he is, as the eldest, why didn't he inherit the title? Also, wouldn't that make him Noah's uncle?
So many questions lol, but with these big noble houses there are always branches and half-siblings, etc so I'm trying to figure out the dynamics of the Parlam household.

ADK

so he is a bastard of sort since he doesn't have the iconic red hair of the parlam family?

Dex-chan lover
I like Canaria, but saying that the people who broke something should be the ones to fix it is kinda silly. You don't take an arsonist and tell them they alone have to be the ones to rebuild all the buildings they burned down, you find someone who knows how to build a building. Justice doesn't need to be exclusively poetic. 😋

I'm sure some of them might be able, but if you're going to need to create a group of people just to keep them honest, why not just give that group the job in the first place, and let the nobles repay their debt by doing something not in a position of authority.

Users who are viewing this thread