This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

producthunt-mind-blown-blow-your-26ufdipQqU2lhNA4g

Fed-Kun's army
I mean from his introduction to all those flags I was sure he will come back as "an enemy"

But for Ricardo (a nobel) to not know how the ( now crown) prince and princess look like and for them to not know all there Queen's family is just stupid... whether he is the brother or the nephed of the queen they should've meet at somepoint. Especially Canaria who is suposed to be the queen's favorit dog.

I supose at some point there will be a conflict (hint since the first prince needs to chose a side) and the queen will try to kill Canaria and Ricardo will be sacrificed to save her

HE JUST GOT 1000 TIMES HOTTER WHEN HE PUT ON THE COAT OR IS IT JUST ME??!?

I knew he’d be a noble or a knight or whatever. His hair and eyes were unnatural.

Dex-chan lover
sh shit, everyone is playing villager tonight! also glad her advice can help him, but they really need to kill that fucking empress

all I can say is that they all have very colorful hair & eyes...red, yellow, green, pink, blue, black. wish I had natural pink hair & emerald green eyes too. 😂

i hope this works out for the better for them but i think ricardo is gonna end up being rivals with the crown prince.....

Users who are viewing this thread