This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

could tell he was gonna be a noble in disguise but PARLAM? well his eyes fit the genes

Fed-Kun's army
LJKSALKJS WOW OH MY GOD, I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING?? i thought he'd be a noble but??? LAKJSLJKSDlkj SHIT???

thank you for the update aaaaa OFF TO READ THE NEXT ONE sdldsfljk

Double-page supporter
Oh, I see. If he was brought from the imperial palace, Lewis/Oscar must be the son of (or just related to) that "ghost" lady judging by the hair color. If he's got royal blood in him it'd explain why he looked familiar to Canaria, though I feel like more people would have noticed so I'm not certain on that guess.
Also surprised Ricardo actually turned out to be a good dude, with how obvious they were with those "this guy is more than he seems" bits. Happy to be wrong about that!

If he's from parlam family and that too the eldest
So he's red head's son???? Lmao I'm confused 😂

I don't know why canaria insist on doing shit on her own like girl you dumb as shit asking people with that name and you didn't even use any freaking disguise thats just super dumb. Asdfghjkl I continue reading this for the art and the fluffy moments and gay ship that will never sail.

Sigh I hate dumb Female Leads.

@Tasnimm

I stated that in my comment. She did not maximize her ability to lead and make others do her bidding.

Upon doing things herself she did nit think about disguising herself just because she is in a different place. Thats just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread