This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

*shocked pikachu face* now didnt see THAT coming... but is he also villainous like that red haired parlam?!???

imagine Ricardo working together with Ceasar and Canaria to take over the Parlam family and helping Ceasar become the crown prince as well

excuse me what
im legit scared

and im too confused, they all look related to each other with these yellow red green eyes and hairs

SJHJSHJBSBHJSBHJSBHSBH FUCK
HE's A PARLAM????

why is everyone in the parlam family fine tho

Fed-Kun's army
oh....a potential new player that may be the same as Gracie....and by that i mean he may brought chance to the parlam
all they need to do is somehow get rid of gerard xD

woah there~
Oscar is probably the son of the abandoned empress who comitted suicide, the ghost lady that Noah mentioned before.

He was obviously a noble acting as a commoner, he recognizes the sword and its crest plus the way he talks... He was very suspicious so I’m not surprised. His golden eyes told me what I needed to know. Like I don't think the author will introduce more families soooo, Parlam it is. This forced/rushed friendship also is a big hint.
I'm a bit disappointed that Canaria and Cesar were so reckless and foolish with a stranger in the Parlam's lands. Damn, Ricardo probably learn more in three day than the Empress in 20 years...

wow
that plot twist at the end
i literally sat up
like what
is he good or bad??
also WHY DO THE BAD GUYS HAVE TO BE SO HOT LIKE OSCAR !???! AND THE HEAD OF PARLAM?????!!
god they are FINE
and i’m here for that but also thye evil so i’m like nope

Users who are viewing this thread