This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 69

Aggregator gang
I'M THE 100TH COMMENT AND SHIT JUST GOT REAL
I'm glad Oscar(?) is there cause it'd seem weird for him to speak aloud about his plans to himself instead of just thinking it

I still can't believe this was one of the first Manhwas I started reading on MD as well as my very first reincarnation isekai, it's been so long
nice

Aggregator gang
OH Man what a way to start a season. I was startin to think this was draggin a bit towards the end of the last season but im all in NOW BABY!

Wait don’t the marquess etc realize that the guards have been subdued and the door is open when they come to the secret room? Or are they using some other passage to get there? I’m confused

I too have everyday conversations where I remind my trusted butler who knows everything abt my life that I killed my dad with my own hands. just gotta do a throwback thursday every night yknow.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So I guess Ricardo is officially a nice guy, with a conscience, that can be trusted.

would it be too far-fetched to think that maybe he knew they were there, and casually threw out a might-be fake comment for a purpose???

It's back!
But the Parlams must be blind since it seems they notice the unconscious guard or the fact their secret armory's door was open. Or are they Skyrim guard who wake up after awhile, and just assume it was the wind that knocked them out?

Double-page supporter
WHERES THE GREEN HAIRED BROTHER ; A; Also welcome back im so glad its back!

If I were writing this novel, I'd have done something truly unexpected and eventually make the Big-Bad turn out to be a sympathetic villain driven to horrific ends in order to protect their siblings. In this case, the "Marquess" would be a front for that old man (and whomever else is willing things—The Bigger-Bad), and thus enable the red-head to do something unsuspected like having a heel-faced-turn.

I rather want to see the "uncle" and the first or team up. I mean, the younger prince is in danger of becoming a pawn of this horror story group of traitors, which means that since the first prince only wants to protect his brother & wife, which would mean that the Marquess ultimately could have to choose between his bitterness between the first prince and the true monsters (the Emperor, who I plird already that he'd willingly "dispose" of his own child or his wife, and the Parlam family council of douchebags—tge abuser squad).

If I was going to make tensions worse, I'd make the prince realize that all of those innocent people died because of this group of monsters and make the Marquess likewise realize that he sufferes with his sister not because of the innocent first & second princes who dearly love one another, and whom would easily die to protect one another, much like he and his sister, but the Emperor and the rest of the abuser squad who catipulted them into misery.

It wasn't the first Prince's mother who caused the Empress to suffer. That was the heartless Emperor and the Parlam family elite.

I wanna see them push through their suffering to root out the real culprits, to end the mutual cycles of abuse, and see matters resolved for justice at last! <3

Well, the logic seems fall apart here, like my will to continue reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread