This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 69

Fed-Kun's army
Is Ricardo- that's his name right... lol not his actual name though- the previous Marquess son? I'm a bit lost on that one.

Ooff, silver haired probably was a spy from another country or is taking revenge for her sister, mother that died because of the previous king.

Now I understand what Ricardo meant. It's sad to know your family stirs up war for power at the expense of their kingdom. They are lucky Caesar is skilled. Who knows what couldve happened it he lost? Their power isnt guaranteed if the other kingdom won.

Convenient confession is convenient, but it felt very netual compared to how it's usually handled

The wording is a little too convenient not gonna lie, "When I, As you're aware," "Obtained this current position with my own two hands" "by killing the previous marquees"
He's talking as if the dude didn't know how he gets into that position by killing who.

It sounded like he's talking to Canaria and Caesar. He could've stopped at "obtained the position with my own two hands." Oliver would know what exactly he did, so it felt weird when he had to explain that he killed the previous marquess. Or the wording could've been changed into "I had to get blood on my hands for this position."

Like if they're just a wee bit smart, they could connect the dots, When Canaria mentioned that the previous marquess is dead, kinda already expected he killed the man, so it felt weird to me that the author had to say it in a really exposition way.

Dex-chan lover
How did they walk past all the knocked out guards and the opened secret passage and thibk "all is good" this is some z tier writing.

Users who are viewing this thread