This Villainess Wants a Divorce! - Vol. 3 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading so many otome isekai I don't remember what this one is about... was this the one where she switched bodies with a demon sacrifice? or the one where her childhood friend Beatrice was trying to murder her? Was this a time travel, reincarnation, or a game/novel isekai? >.< so hard to remember after a break.

I wonder where did those three come from if the path to the basement is littered with several guards' fainted body. How come they were not suspicious that someone infiltrated the basement? Or if canaria and cesar hid the bodies, why were those three not be suspicious that there were less guards when that place was supposed to be important asset to them.

It's back yayyyyyyy!! Thank you so much :) Oh yeah, they didn't seem to notice the knocked out guards lol

Contributor
@delta_angelfire
demon sacrifice was "this girl is wild" or something along those lines. I don't remember having read the Beatrice one.

It's the novel isekai where the original character was the queens puppet for keeping tabs on the crown prince and his childhood wife, he's sent off to war to die only to return a hero, he marries the dukes daughter and becomes king (or emperor I can't recall), happy end.

Except now she's (MC) managed to make the crown prince fall for her before he goes off to war, dukes daughter has secured the rights to inherit her fathers title (because women couldn't inherit titles) and they are all fighting together to have him be the king, more or less. Hope that's enough plotpoints to bring it to mind.

@Eldau I think the Beatrice one is The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion
I was confused at first since there is also another isekai manhwa named Beatrice lol

Aggregator gang
Once again the bad guy blabbering about important shit for no reason

where they not at least a little surprised by all the knocked out soldiers on the way?

Dex-chan lover
Gee! What a surprise!🙄
A family that made it rich by making weapons and armor for military is secretly supplying the enemies too... Shocker! And the marquise killed his father for the title.... Not surprised at all. They play on all the tropes in this one.

This is pretty much common occurrence in real life too.

Feels good having this back. Took a while to remember the plot thanks to this chapter's explosion twist at the start.

Also, everyone should remember that the MC did call this a cliche romance novel, so expect the villains to do cliche things like giving away their modus operandi and backstory to the protagonists. Even if they don't know if the protagonists are hiding within earshot.

So happy this is back!!! Thanks for the translation!!

I wonder what suspicious note guy's role in this is?

lol as someone said, them not noticing the ocean of KO'd soldiers on the way is the real plot hole. But hey, the art looks a bit better.

I believe they came out from a door, probably a direct passage. The blue haired guy must be a second in line of the parlam house or something but more noble.

Users who are viewing this thread